Thank you for visiting Life in Provence.
This document explains how we at Life in Provence (www.keithvansickle.com) collect data from those of you who visit our website and what we do with it. Life in Provence values the security of your data and works hard to keep it safe. By visiting this website (which includes all content on it), you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Information Collected From You
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- When you subscribe to our website to receive blog posts and newsletters, you give us your name and email address
- When you submit a comment on a post, you give us your name and email address
- When you contact us via our contact form, you give us your name and email address.
Life in Provence does not share this information with anyone. Ever.
Those of you who have subscribed to Life in Provence have opted in and are given unsubscribe reminders with each email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Third party tools are used as part of our day-to-day business, which means that your information may pass through their systems. Below is a list of these tools along with a link to their privacy policies.
Mailchimp manages our email list (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/)
GoDaddy hosts our website (https://www.godaddy.com/Agreements/Privacy.aspx)
WordPress is the tool used to create our website (https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/)
- You have the “right to be forgotten”: you may request that Life in Provence deletes all data about you without undue delay.
- You have the “right to rectification”: you may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected.
- You have the “right of portability”: you may request that personal data held by Life in Provence be transported to another organization.
- You have the right to view the information we hold. If you wish to do so, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our Contact Form at keithvansickle.com/contact
**Updated May 25, 2018**